Restaurant Views: 626
Special dinner at PerSe. Extended version of the menu.
PerSe has been criticised by many, I, however cannot join this choir. All my meals there were at a high standard and this meal is no exception.
Great ingredients, excellent execution and combination of flavours. Classic French cuisine.
Back at the old classics. Great Food and very good service.
A perfectly executed meal, without any real highlights besides the pastry section.
The regular and the vegetarian menu.
p.s. The blue doors don't open.
Recommended in New York
- 8 Extra Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #37WB50 #76EC #73Eatinerary's
- Shoji at 69 Leonard
- 69 Leonard St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Michelin PlateOAD #72
- 125 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
One MICHELIN star
- The Four Horsemen
- 295 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
One MICHELIN starOAD #154Eatinerary's
- Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare
- 431 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Three MICHELIN starsOAD #3WB50 #77EC #64