Restaurant Views: 854
Still the best place in the Western World.
1) Find the best possible ingredients (One should not worry about the carbon food print of this meal)
2) Cook it gently and respectfully (or not at all)
3) Pair it with a very few additional flavours.
4) Let the dinner enjoy the best possible meal
I wonder why not everybody is doing it like this.
Meal 38 at CT@BF
Another triumph for the Master Chef.
Meal 37 at CT @ BF
César continues to amaze, his anti-local approach ensures the best products, his technique is flawless as ever, the simplicity of the dishes focuses the mind.
Wonderful omakase dinner at Chef's Table***
Not a single off dish, everything refined to perfection, wonderful products presented at their best.
Recommended in New York
- 8 Extra Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #37WB50 #76EC #73Eatinerary's
- Shoji at 69 Leonard
- 69 Leonard St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Michelin PlateOAD #72
- 125 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
One MICHELIN star
- The Four Horsemen
- 295 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
One MICHELIN starOAD #154Eatinerary's
- Chefs Club
- 275 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012, USA