Restaurant Views: 1,303
Ratings from the web
Masterful, as always. With food this pared-down, there’s nowhere to hide.
Second dinner in about three weeks, completely changed menu. Excellent ingredients and perfect execution.
The dining room of Chef Satoshi Furuta’s Chiune is as simply as his food. Super focused with reduced number of ingredients but perfectly executed. Just looking at the pictures One can imagine the taste concentration onto the essential.
Expensive but so good that we booked another session in a few weeks.
CHIUnE. Always an immense pleasure to dine at @satoshi_chiune. Brilliant, all around. Lots of new dishes. I always loved the noodles and mushrooms, but now split into different dishes, they both shine brighter. That omelette, those mushrooms, that grilled fish... oh, and ‘67 Barolo as a pairing. Can’t stop raving.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD 3Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2022 #78Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
OAD 5Tabelog Gold
- Japan, 〒150-0012 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Hiroo, 5 Chome−1−３２ ST広尾２F
mOAD 63Tabelog BronzeWB50 Asia 2022 #13
- Aca 1° (アカ)
- Japan, 〒103-0002 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashimuromachi, 2-chōme−1−１ 三井二号館 1F
OAD 27Tabelog Gold
- Hatou (波濤)
- 5 Chome-7 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 162-0825, Japan
1 Chome-22-12 Ginza, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan