Restaurant Views: 292
- 2020 Bronze
Ratings from the web
Kappo (Traditional Japanese), Izakaya (Tavern)
Another visit to this casual fine dining Kaiseki restaurant. New dishes, new flavour, same great execution and hospitality.
New location in the middle of Ginza. Slightly more refined and also more expensive. Good selection of sakes, but also at a price. The food is fantastic.
The starting dish, a chawanmushi with a plum sauce on top of it, was maybe my favourite closely followed by asparagus dish.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2Tabelog GoldWB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
OAD #4Tabelog Gold
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
Ginza Bijyutsu Bldg. 8F, 6-5-13, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo