a nice dinner overlooking the fireworks display In Macau
Full account of dinner is here: https://www.diarygrowingboy.com/2018/09/best-of-macau-day-1-wine-and-fireworks.html
A celebratory lunch during which we discovered that they no longer serve Beurre Bordier.
Full post on the lunch is here:
2nd meal at the Dôme, thank you to Master HK Tour Guide Peter for arranging an unbelievable experience.
Fantastic dinner with the winter menu, with an extra portion of the iconic black truffle tart. The tournedos Rossini was once again fantastic.
Also picked a few nice bottles from the Grand Lisboa's incredible cellar, which is unbeatable.
Full account of dinner is here:
Another fabulous lunch with the winter menu, and service with all 7 trolleys! The roast Maine lobster with spiced bisque was fantastic. The Challans duck/foie gras duo tournedos Rossini was beautiful.
Full account of lunch is here: http://www.diarygrowingboy.com/2018/01/girls-trip-to-macau-sept-chariots.html
A long lunch at the hotel's invitation while Oncle Joël was in town. This is arguably the best outlet in the entire Robuchon universe, backed by the deep pockets of the Grand Lisboa - with one of the best wine lists to match.
The tournedos rossini was simply amazing. As were quite a few other dishes.
A full description of the lunch is here:
Recommended in Macau
- Jade Dragon
- Estrada do Istmo e da Universidade de Ciencia e Tecnologia de Macau, 2 Andar (L2) e 3 Andar (L2M), Sala F210 do Hotel Crown Towers, COTAI (City of Dreams), Macau
Three MICHELIN starsOAD #7WB50 #103WB50 Asia 2019 #27
- The Eight
- 2/F, Grand Lisboa Hotel, Avenida de Lisboa, Macau
Three MICHELIN starsOAD #4
- GF, Wynn Hotel, Rua Cidade de Sintra, Nape, Macau
Two MICHELIN stars
- Tasting Room
- Level 3, Nüwa Hotel, City of Dreams, Estrada do Istmo, Cotai, Macau
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #70
- Tim’s Kitchen 桃花源小廚
- Macau, L/FEast WingHotel Lisboa2-4 Avenida de LisboaMacau