Restaurant Views: 1,184
- 2023 Silver
Ratings from the web
Surely the best meal I have had there. Unfortunately a newly implemented no-photo policy prevented me from posting.
Kimoto san is without any doubt one of the most talented Kaiseki chefs around. He knows that and lets you pay for it.
Masterful simplicity at Kimoto. February Crab menu.
Easy access to forever changing, seasonal, subtle, and beautiful kaiseki and kappo cuisine is reason enough to move to Tokyo. And wow, can this guy cook.
Without any doubt, one of the most talented chefs around. Maybe not the nicest.
Some highlights from Kimoto a few weeks ago.
Very delicious lunch with lots of high quality ingredients and precise execution. Pricing, though, was shockingly high.
Full account of lunch is here: https://www.diarygrowingboy.com/2018/12/japan-2018-day-7-sticker-shock.html
Best possible ingredients, flawlessly executed, but painfully expensive.
Chef Kimiko-san ?? Can't wait to return! ?
紀茂登 Kimoto, Kobe (Sept 2016)
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD 4Tabelog GoldRR #599Eatinerary's
- 5 Chome-7 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 162-0825, Japan
mTabelog BronzeRR #6411
- Japan, 〒150-0012 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Hiroo, 5-chōme−1−３２ ST広尾 ２F
mOAD 55Tabelog BronzeWB50 Asia 2023 #20RR #1312
- Nihombashi Kakigaracho Sugita
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
nOAD 7Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2023 #64RR #448
- 4 Chome-7-5 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 106-0047, Japan
oOAD 12Tabelog GoldWB50 #59WB50 Asia 2023 #12RR #106
5-5 Higashigokenchō, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 162-0813, Japan