Our second dinner here in a month. Ordered à la carte this time. Dishes were solid but I was surprised they weren't better, considering that Xavier Borie had worked for Robuchon for a long time.
Very thankful that the restaurant has kept many of it classics, such as preparing crêpes Suzette table-side.
Full description of the dinner is here:
First visit to Gaddi's after years of being away, and first time tasting Xavier Borie's dishes after his move from the Robuchon empire.
Many of the dishes do have that Robuchon feel, with Japanese elements and presentation. Overall a very delish meal
Full description of dinner is here:
Recommended in Hong Kong
- Sushi Saito
- Hong Kong, 45th floor, 8號 Finance St, Central, Hong Kong
- 8 Finance Street Central, Central, Hong Kong
Three MICHELIN starsOAD #35
- The Chairman
- Hong Kong, Central, 九如坊18號
OAD #5WB50 #41WB50 Asia 2019 #11
- Man Hing Ln, Central, Hong Kong
OAD #10WB50 Asia 2019 #37Eatinerary's
- Frantzen’s Kitchen
- 11 Upper Station St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong