Restaurant Views: 815
Ratings from the web
Sushi Sho, Yotsuya
A famous shop which has launched a small sushi empire. Casual feeling and friendly, but don’t let that fool you. The sushi is excellent, and service is surprisingly sharp. A must go, but you’ll need someone to bring you, as it’s constantly packed with long time regulars.
Chef Nakazawa, the legendary sushi master who pioneered things like going fish, using different vinegar seasoning for various fishes and offering otsumami, left for Hawai a few years ago, but his former second in command mans the counter as well as the master did.
This is a casual, high end sushi restaurant wher one can still order a la carte.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD 4Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2022 #78Eatinerary's
- Japan, 〒150-0012 Tokyo, Shibuya City, Hiroo, 5-chōme−1−３２ ST広尾 ２F
mOAD 55Tabelog BronzeWB50 Asia 2022 #13
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
OAD 7Tabelog Gold
- 4 Chome-7-5 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 106-0047, Japan
oOAD 12Tabelog GoldWB50 #59WB50 Asia 2022 #11
- Hatou (波濤)
- 5 Chome-7 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 162-0825, Japan