Ratings from the web
Innovative cuisine, Fusion cuisine, French, Modern French
Hajime Yoneda, a late bloomer, cooks with a verve and artistry which is seldom found.
15 courses, all of which with unusual flavour combinations and perfect executions while the plating displays artistry and passion.
His signature dish, "Chikyu", planet earth consists of almost 100 vegetables and gets served in a massive two colored plate so the two diners sitting across the table can share the dish.
The wine list contains a significant number of Japanese wines, one of which we trank, a decent Merlot for the Tusgane.
A wonderful experience and well deserved three stars.
Note: Due to the no-picture policy, the picture are taken from the restaurant's website.
Recommended in Osaka
- Moeyo Mensuke
- 5 Chome-12-21 Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003, Japan
- La Cime
- Japan, 〒541-0048 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Kawaramachi, ３丁目2−１５ 瓦町ウサミビル １Ｆ
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #135WB50 #93WB50 Asia 2019 #14
- 創作和匠 なかしま
- 2 Chome-8-３ Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003, Japan
One MICHELIN star
- Sushi Harasho
- 3-30, 3 Uenomiya cho, Tennoji ward Osaka city Osaka prefecture 543-0037, Japan
Two MICHELIN stars
- Kamoshiya Kusumoto (カモシヤ クスモト)
- 5 Chome-17-14 Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003, Japan
Japan, 〒550-0002 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Nishi-ku, Edobori, 1 Chome−9−１１ アイプラス江戸堀 １F