- Yusuke Takada
Young Chef from the Amami Island with a French training combines wonderful flavours with Japanese precision in the execution.
The sole with mushroom was a great dish, with the sole almost being raw and combined with the raw mushroom it still gave you the impression of a cooked dish.
The pork from his island was the best dish, gently cooked with asparagus and fruit compote.
Recommended in Osaka
- Moeyo Mensuke
- 5 Chome-12-21 Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003, Japan
- HAJIME (ハジメ)
- Japan, 〒550-0002 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Nishi-ku, Edobori, 1 Chome−9−１１ アイプラス江戸堀 １F
Three MICHELIN starsOAD #35Tabelog Silver
- 創作和匠 なかしま
- 2 Chome-8-３ Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003, Japan
One MICHELIN star
- Sushi Harasho
- 3-30, 3 Uenomiya cho, Tennoji ward Osaka city Osaka prefecture 543-0037, Japan
Two MICHELIN stars
- Kamoshiya Kusumoto (カモシヤ クスモト)
- 5 Chome-17-14 Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 553-0003, Japan