Restaurant Views: 431
Bæst. What a great experience. House made everything, and made really well. Ridiculously good pizza. A wonderful wine list. A cool room and cool staff. Despite the dimly lit and over-brightened photos, @baestcph was one hell of a first meal in Copenhagen.
The famous organic pizza place in CPH. #8 on The Guardian list of best pizzerias in the Word.
Cool space and music, the Chefs and the service intermingle, they explain to you in a very earnest manner their total dedication to organic and sustainability.
The best dish was the garlic bread with lardo. A wonderful toasted sour dough bread with some melting lardo on top, what can go wrong!
Recommended in Copenhagen
- Refshalevej 96, 1432 København K, Denmark
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #6WB50 #2EC #52Eatinerary's
- Per Henrik Lings Allé 4, 8. Sal, 2100 København, Denmark
Three MICHELIN starsOAD #16WB50 #5EC #42
- Refshalevej 173C, 1432 København, Denmark
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #2
- Mulgeo Blinis-Bar Torvehallerne
- Linnésgade 17, 1361 København, Denmark
- Kadeau Copenhagen
- Wildersgade 10B, 1408 København, Denmark
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #27WB50 #105