Restaurant Views: 75
- MICHELIN Guide
- Bib Gourmand, 2020
Ratings from the web
Yakitori (Grilled chicken), Japanese food (other), Wine bar
When it came time to decide where to eat on my first birthday in Tokyo, it was a very tough choice. But in the end, it had to be @yakitoriimai. Always delicious, and a place of many auspicious meetings for me. They did a wonderful job, as usual.
Always excellent Yakitori at @yakitoriimai Great to see them always evolving, and the wine selection never disappoints.
A fantastic visit to @yakitoriimai right after they reopened. It’s like a whole new restaurant. All the things I loved before, but even better. Doing some interesting things I’ve never seen before, like rice straw in the charcoal right before cooking quail eggs, for a puff of delicious smoke. As always, my highest recommendation.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2Tabelog GoldWB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
OAD #4Tabelog Gold
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Japan, 〒150-0001 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya City, Jingūmae, 3-chōme−42−１１ ローザビアンカ 1階