Restaurant Views: 666
Ratings from the web
Another excellent dinner at Tempura Motoyoshi. Rather than luxury ingredients, he’s really innovating with technique and combinations. Extremely friendly, good cost performance, and a greet eye for ceramics as well. The more I eat in Tokyo, the more I notice everything “around” the meal, not just the food on the plate. It’s up to you if that matters or not.
My favorite tempura in Tokyo, at least so far. Motoyoshi-san is doing some really interesting things, drawing outside the lines, as it were. Quite friendly, as well. I enjoy his signature uni, served raw on a fried leaf, rather than wrapped.
Dinner at Tempura Motoyoshi. A delicious and interesting meal watching a master craftsman at work.
Down a little stairway, on the backside of a building, I might have found my new favorite tempura restaurant. Motoyoshi was elegant, inventive, and deft. The fried/raw combo pieces were particularly interesting. Also, never had myoga or yuba tempura before. Both excellent.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD 3Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2021 #57Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
=OAD 5Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2021 #51
- Japan, 〒150-0012 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Hiroo, 5 Chome−1−３２ ST広尾２F
mOAD 63Tabelog BronzeWB50 Asia 2021 #27
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
Japan, 〒107-0062 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Minamiaoyama, 3 Chome−2−４ セントラル青山No.6 B1F