Restaurant Views: 402
Ratings from the web
My favorite tempura in Tokyo, at least so far. Motoyoshi-san is doing some really interesting things, drawing outside the lines, as it were. Quite friendly, as well. I enjoy his signature uni, served raw on a fried leaf, rather than wrapped.
Dinner at Tempura Motoyoshi. A delicious and interesting meal watching a master craftsman at work.
Down a little stairway, on the backside of a building, I might have found my new favorite tempura restaurant. Motoyoshi was elegant, inventive, and deft. The fried/raw combo pieces were particularly interesting. Also, never had myoga or yuba tempura before. Both excellent.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2WB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Japan, 〒107-0062 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Minamiaoyama, 3 Chome−2−４ セントラル青山No.6 B1F