Restaurant Views: 575
Ratings from the web
Sato san sushi is perfectly executed and well sourced. He intersperses the nigiri line with otsumami and salads.
Modern and very tasty.
Outstanding sushi, certainly the best I have eaten so far. Many pieces come with a little twist such as a few drops of yuzu or slight searing. The Shari (sushi rice) is seasoned quite strongly, but very balanced.
New sushi restaurant in the middle of Tokyo. Three counters and unique for Japan, quite a few foreigners work there.
Sato-san is well know for his tuna sushi which is excellent. The shari is less acidic as in other places but it worked well with the selection of fishes.
Great sushi place.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2WB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan