Restaurant Views: 349
Ratings from the web
francese, French, Izakaya
Final meal of 2020 and what a meal it was! Takazawa san is a Master of fusion without any borders. French and Italian influences are weaved together with Japanese ingredients through perfect techniques. As it was a private dinner they sources some very special products like the albino caviar which tasted exquisitely.
What a great way of finishing a great dining year.
A few highlights from an extraordinary collaboration dinner at @takazawatokyo with Harutaka Takahashi. All delicious and well executed, which isn’t often the case at collabs and popups, in my experience. But these two masters of the their crafts nailed it. NB - first time having chicken nigiri.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2WB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
3 Chome-5-2 Akasaka, 港区 Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan