Restaurant Views: 471
Ratings from the web
French, Modern French
Fantastic lunch at Esquisse. Modern French with Japanese ingredients. Due to the drop in temperature the menu had to be changed short term. However the team pulled it off.
Esquisse, excellent as always. A long, lazy Sunday lunch by myself, watching the sky go from summer blue to autumn stormy and back. Chef @lionel_beccat is pushing as hard as ever, maybe even more so — there was a new depth and profundity to this menu. The tomato tart actually made me cry at the table, it was so good.
A remarkable thing happened on my most recent visit to one of my favorite restaurants anywhere, Esquisse. After closing for a short remodel, they’ve somehow reopened better than before. @chef_lionel_beccat is a genius with flavor, as well as a gracious host. The front of house is fantastic, and parings are brilliant. A must go.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2Tabelog GoldWB50 #91WB50 Asia 2021 #57Eatinerary's
- Nihombashi-kakigaracho Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
=OAD #4Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2021 #51
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
5 Chome-4-6 Ginza, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan