Restaurant Views: 821
Ratings from the web
L’Osier - Three Michelin Stars 🌟🌟🌟
It would be good for a date but too bad I wasn’t on a date.
Ordered medium steak and got super well done instead. Such an unforgivable mistake for a piece of meat that was THAT thin in a THREE MICHELIN STAR restaurant.
I tried to reach out to the restaurant by email in hope to send comments.. been 2 weeks already and no one has replied to my email yet 😕
The new 3 star place in Tokyo. Olivier Chaignon started his career early and was trained at Taillevent and Pierre Gagnaire in Paris.
His cuisine is very classic even though he sources the ingredients from Japan. The execution is perfect and he keeps the plates focused. The longtooth grouper (Kué) was perfectly cooked and very tasty, the Japanese venison the outstanding dish of the meal.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD 3Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2021 #57Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tokyo, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
=OAD 5Tabelog GoldWB50 Asia 2021 #51
- Japan, 〒150-0012 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Hiroo, 5 Chome−1−３２ ST広尾２F
mOAD 63Tabelog BronzeWB50 Asia 2021 #27
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
7-chōme-5-5 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan