Restaurant Views: 393
Ratings from the web
Sawada remains one of my favorite sushi restaurants Edomae style. he precision of his nigiri must be in the elite group in Japan and by extension in the world. He is so concentrated that, I am sure, the experience dinners might find the atmosphere somewhat depressing. I don’t really care, I sit down and focus on the what the Master is giving me. No need to for conversation for 90 minutes or so.
NB: no photo policy
No photo policy.
This is a serious meal, serious in attitude but more importantly serious in quality. Chef Sawada is a true Edomae master. In recent years I have been rarely so impressed by a restaurant I have not been yet.
The quality of his neta is fantastic, some pieces pure genius. The shari has a high acidity which suits me very well.
I cannot wait to come back there.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2Tabelog GoldWB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
OAD #4Tabelog Gold
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
- Suzukien Asakusa
- 3-chōme-4-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 5 Chome−9−１９ MCビル 3F