Restaurant Views: 641
- MICHELIN Guide
- Plate, 2021
A summer specialty of Apple Mango Bingsu (Korea's beloved shaved ice dessert) at The Library inside the Shilla Hotel. This milky shaved ice is overloaded with a generous amount of the highest quality apple mango from Jeju Island. So delicious!
The Library at Shilla, Seoul (Aug 2017)
#shillahotel #visitsouthkorea #visitseoul
Simply the finest, most elegant meal of Korean cuisine I have ever had. Completely breaks the stereotypical image of Korean cuisine all about chili and everything is red because of gochujang.
Of course, getting VIP treatment from the chef and the hotel doesn't hurt, either!
Full description of our dinner is here:
Recommended in Seoul
- 11 Seolleung-ro 158-gil, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #33
- 757 Seolleung-ro, Nonhyeon 2(i)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #18WB50 #79WB50 Asia 2019 #13
- 46 Banpo-daero 39-gil, Banpo 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
One MICHELIN starOAD Recommended
- South Korea, Seoul, Gahoe-dong, 공간사옥 4층 한식공간 종로구 서울특별시 KR
One MICHELIN starOAD #65
- Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea