Restaurant Views: 901
Ratings from the web
Kaiseki (Traditional Japanese), Kaiseki
The latest 3 star in Kyoto. Modern Kaiseki, he follows the rules but introduces gently some innovation.
One dish in particular was interesting. Shirako wrapped in grilled butterfish and then deep fried to comply with the mandatory tempura dish. However it was served in a sauce which was not clear but rather thick like a tomato sauce. Very powerful flavour and extraordinary texture in the mouth.
Booked again in November 2019(!), the first possible booking without relying on cancellations.
Recommended in Kyoto
- Maeda (前田) (前田)
- Japan, 〒605-0074 Kyoto, Higashiyama Ward, Gionmachi Minamigawa, ５７０−１１８ 1F
oOAD 105Tabelog Bronze
- 291-1 Kikuhokochō, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto, 606-8364, Japan
OAD 78Tabelog Gold
- Ogata (緒方)
- Japan, 〒600-8471 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Shimogyō-ku, Shinkamanzachō, 綾小路西洞院東入新釜座町726
nOAD 6Tabelog Gold
- Kichisen (京懐石 吉泉)
- Japan, 〒606-0805 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Sakyō-ku, Shimogamo Morimotochō, 下鴨糺ノ森(森本町)五
nOAD 130Tabelog Bronze
- Onikudokoro Ginkakuji O-nishi
- Japan, 〒604-0931 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Nakagyō-ku, Enokichō, 京都府京都市中京区寺町通り二条下ル榎木町98-8