Restaurant Views: 455
- MICHELIN Guide
- Bib Gourmand, 2020
North American Gourmet Casual Restaurants 2020, #13
Contemporary, New American
Gourmet casual place in Brooklyn.
Great flavours and some unusual combinations. The pork belly with a slight smokey flavour was outstanding.
All of this for less than $200 for 2 people! Great value for money.
Chef de Cuisine: Jenny Treantafilos
Recommended in New York
- Momofuku Ko
- 8 Extra Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
nOAD #30WB50 #76EC #73Eatinerary's
- Shoji at 69 Leonard
- 69 Leonard St, New York, NY 10013, USA
- 125 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
- Four Horsemen
- 295 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
- Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare
- 431 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
oOAD #2WB50 #77EC #64