Restaurant Views: 369
Ratings from the web
Visit to one of the legends of Sushi in Japan. Morita-san, well over 80 years old, has a mischievous humour and is very friendly. This creates an atmosphere which is unlike many other places in Tokyo which is like a mass in church.
His nigiri have plenty of air in them and are maybe not as precisely cut but they taste is very good as the combination with the shari is perfect.
I do hope that Morita-san will stay healthy and fit, so we can enjoy his sushi for many more years.
Recommended in Kanazawa
- Kataori (片折)
- 3-３６ Namikimachi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0928, Japan
- Otomezushi (乙女寿司)
- 4-10 Kiguramachi, 木倉町 Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0988, Japan
OAD #134Tabelog Silver
- Ikkon (一献)
- 1 Chome-4-4 Katamachi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0981, Japan
- Beef Steak Semmen Hiyoko (ビーフステーキ専門店 ひよこ)
- 1 Chome-34-１９ Kikugawa, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0967, Japan
- Zeniya (日本料理 銭屋)
- 2 Chome-29-7 Katamachi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0981, Japan
Japan, 〒920-0853 Ishikawa-ken, Kanazawa-shi, Honmachi, 2 Chome−17−２１ 金沢茶屋別館 1F