Made in Home Sofia
Made in Home was one of the first places in Sofia to introduce an approach with quality food carefully sourced from different providers. They are very hipster oriented, but though never went into extremes and always had a mixed combination of meat, vegetarian and vegan meals in their menu. The generic menu is usually short and regularly updated.
They offer very good home made desert and also lemonade. All people speak proper English and it is a foreigner-friendly environment.
On the negative side:
- space is rather small and tables close to each other;
- at peak hours it is always recommended to make a phone reservation;
- light at night is not good enough for foodie photos.
- ul. "Angel Kanchev" 30, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Monday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Thursday: 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- +359 87 688 4014
Ratings from the web: