Dinner at Twins Garden Moscow

Dinner at Twins Garden Moscow

at Twins Garden on 5 September 2019
Photo Views
48
Meal Views
57

Vegetable Candies:
- Beetroot and black currant marmalade
- Ginger and eggplant jam candy with chocolate
- Cauliflower and hazelnut
- Red carrot and sea buckthorn macaroon
- Green pea, lime and mint macaroon
- Corn and passion fruit marshmallow

Parsnip Wine

Group Photo with @twinsgardenmoscow @the_dining_austrian
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Dry aged cabbage

Carrot wine

Cucumber and mint

Ice cream with leek, tomato, shire chocolate ganache

Leek Wine
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Birch mushroom with essence of mushroom and birch bark

Fresh goat milk cheese
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Morning vegetables: fresh tomatoes from the morning

Tomato wine

Oyster mushroom, crab bullion, sea grapes

Potatoes from the farm, vegetable lardo, onion
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Bread cooked in soil with seaweed, king crab roe butter
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Courgette flower with chanterelles, peach purée, honey from the farm infused with sea urchin caviar

Rhubarb rose
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Smoked cherries with algae

Beetroot Beer
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Potato mozzarella, dandelions, acorn powder

Wine made with dandelion flowers
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Tomato macaron: Oil from tomato seed, dried red tomato, sauce from tomato leaves, seeds from pickled green tomato

Tea made from tomato leaves
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

Green peas, cucumber, and mint

Parsley pea-nut
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best

There are several places around the world that can make vegetables taste amazing and interesting in a tasting menu format. Twins Garden Moscow (#19 on the 2019 World’s 50 Best Restaurants) is one of those places. We previously visited their original restaurant Twins Kitchen a few years ago, and after much success, the identical brothers Ivan and Sergey Berezutskiy had a bigger dream: to be able to supply their own produce. Their farm outside Moscow now provides 70% of the ingredients used at Twins Garden, and the leftovers are sent back to feed the animals, making this an almost zero-waste operation. The other 30% are sourced from trusted fishermen in the far east of Russia.

Twins Garden is literally a restaurant that is “seed to table”. They cultivate more than 150 different organic vegetables and fruits and make their own cheese. They also breed lambs, calves, rare Namibian she-goats, fish and poultry. And that’s not all. In addition to having the largest wine collection in Russia, they take it a step further by developing their own vegetable wines. The result is a phenomenal showcase of what Russian cuisine can be. We loved everything about our experience at Twins Garden. And if you order the tasting menu, all proceeds goes to the Twins Fund, which supports disabled children, provides shelter for animals and helps restore Orthodox churches.
_
Twins Garden, Moscow (July 2019)
#cityfoodsters_moscow
#cityfoodsters_twinsgarden
_
#visitmoscow #twinsgarden #worlds50best