Restaurant Views: 597
Classic French, Contemporary French
Located in a Town House surrounded by a very beautiful garden which makes lunch especially nice, Klaus Erfort cooks French classical cuisine with Asian influences.
The menu starts with a firework of small dishes but once he gets in the main part of the menu, things get serious.
The combination of ingredients, flavour and technique is almost flawless. The cod was simply perfect, glassy middle and you could just push down the flakes.
Recommended in Saarbrücken
- Schloss Halberg
- Franz-Mai-Straße, 66121 Saarbrücken, Germany
- Restaurant Quack in der Villa Weismüller
- Gersweilerstraße 43A, 66117 Saarbrücken, Germany
- Le Bouchon
- Am Staden 18, 66121 Saarbrücken, Germany
- Nauwieserstraße 5, 66111 Saarbrücken, Germany
- L'Arganier im Handelshof
- Wilhelm-Heinrich-Straße 17, 66117 Saarbrücken, Germany