We were lucky to have both Josh Habiger and Trevor Moran cooking for us, as we took the last seating of the night at Bastion. Josh and Trevor have both worked at The Catbird Seat. Trevor, who has also worked at Noma, just happened to be helping out that night.
Bastion is a large, multi-functional space with a large bar area, a smaller bar, and a 24-seat restaurant in the back. We sat at the counter which allowed us to view the assembly of our dishes and chat with the staff.
Chef: Josh Habiger
$65 one from each row
$195 one of everything
Recommended in Nashville
- Henrietta Red
- 1200 4th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
- Husk Nashville
- 37 Rutledge St, Nashville, TN 37210, USA
- Catbird Seat
- 1711 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
- Hattie B's Hot Chicken - West Nashville, TN
- 5209 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209, USA
- Hattie B’s
- 112 19th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA