Molecular, Progressive American
Uber-cool custom space in Los Angeles, a tower with orange exoskeleton of warped steel. A building, one of several in the area designed the architect Eric Owen Moss. Phenomenal experience whereas every single detail has been thought out carefully.
The food bu Chef Jordan Kahn itself falls a little short of its ambition as it is not mind blowing like the space it gets served in.
The turkey as the piece de resistance is, well, just a turkey. The lamb heart (on the menu only described as lamb) are however as a course challenging and really good. I wish
Recommended in Culver City
- Coolhaus Shop
- 8588 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
- 3578 Hayden Ave, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
- In-N-Out Burger
- 13425 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
- Maple Block Meat Co.
- 3973 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
- Hatchett Hall (2)
- 12517 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066, USA