Restaurant Views: 236
Ratings from the web
Outstanding sushi, certainly the best I have eaten so far. Many pieces come with a little twist such as a few drops of yuzu or slight searing. The Shari (sushi rice) is seasoned quite strongly, but very balanced.
New sushi restaurant in the middle of Tokyo. Three counters and unique for Japan, quite a few foreigners work there.
Sato-san is well know for his tuna sushi which is excellent. The shari is less acidic as in other places but it worked well with the selection of fishes.
Great sushi place.
Recommended in Tokyo
- Sushi Saito (鮨 さいとう)
- Japan, 〒106-0032 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Roppongi, 1-chōme−4−５ アークヒルズサウスタワー 1F
OAD #2Tabelog GoldWB50 #91WB50 Asia 2019 #25Eatinerary's
- Mibu (壬生京料理)
- Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chūō-ku, Ginza, 3 Chome−2−１３ 江戸常ビル
- Sugita (日本橋蛎殻町 すぎた)
- Japan, 〒103-0014 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Nihonbashikakigarachō, 1-chōme−33−６ ビューハイツ日本橋 地下１階
OAD #4Tabelog Gold
- THE WAGYUMAFIA
- 3 Chome-14-２ Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
- Den (傳)
- Japan, 〒150-0001 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Jingūmae, 2 Chome−3, 神宮前２丁目３−１８ 建築家会館ＪＩＡ館
Two MICHELIN starsOAD #8Tabelog SilverWB50 #11WB50 Asia 2019 #3
3階, ラペビル 6 Chome-7-6 Ginza, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan